Welcome to The Physio World
- I am Gauraang Singh –Founder of The Physio World
- I am a fully qualified and registered physiotherapist with the IAP (Indian Association of Physiotherapists)
- I have done my masters in physiotherapy in Orthopedics ( 2009 ) from SAI Institute, Dehradun Uttrakhand and I did my graduation from M S Ramaiah college of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Bengaluru (2004)
- I have extensive experience: my clients include professional sportspeople, post-operative patients and people with injuries incurred in the normal course of life
- I have built a reputation for providing high quality treatment- see my client reviews
START YOUR PHYSIO
START YOUR PHYSIO
THESE PRINCIPLES SEEM OBVIOUS, BUT THEY AREN'T DELIVERED BY EVERY PHYSIO PRACTICE!
What I offer In Clinic and Online Physio
And you can combine these!
- 45-minute initial consultation (₹400)
- 45-minute follow–up upsessions (₹400)
- Block booking: 5 x45-minute
Clinic & Online can start In Clinicandtreatment sessions tosuit your needs. Youthen go to Onlinetreatment, or the otherway around.
- 45-minute initial consultation (₹350)
- 30-minute follow-up sessions (₹300)
- • Block booking: 3 x 30-minute appointments (₹900)
IN ADDITION, I OFFER:
Rapid Response Consultation
15-minute video session
To help you decide which treatment is best for you (and to enable you to check me out!)
It is also ideal if you are worried about your condition and need some initial advice
Creating Vibrant beautiful for Healthy Lifestyles!
Frequently Asked Questions
Every session starts with assessing how you are and very importantly listening to your views! From this, I can determine the treatment best suited to you in this session. As well as hands-on treatment, we will need to go through any new/revised home exercises. Answering your questions and explaining the treatment is also important.
It may be. The first thing to do is to carry out an initial assessment for your condition. Some conditions require ‘hands-on’ treatment and if that applies, and you cannot get to my Manchester physio clinic, then I will refund the cost of the session. But for many conditions, online physio treatment can work well. For my Online sessions, there are many similarities with my In-Clinic sessions: I use the same assessment and diagnostic steps. I explain and discuss the treatment plan with you. I aim to answer any questions you may have. And the Exercise Plan will be the same.
We definitely want to avoid excessive pain. If you are injured it is likely that you are already in some discomfort. Our aim is to reduce this pain by helping you at each step towards recovery. So the way we work is to show you how to exercise safely and give you confidence in the treatment.
There’s been lots of research over the last twenty years to identify the things that are most important to physiotherapy patients. (I refer to these things as the Four Essential Elements). It’s likely that if you find a physio that delivers these elements, you will get great treatment. So look beyond fancy web images and instead look for the important details: How long are the treatment sessions? What is the experience of the physiotherapist who will treat you? How specifically do they work, what is their method?
It’s my passion: physiotherapy combines the technical knowledge and expertise with the skills involved in working with people. I get tremendous satisfaction from helping people recover. I meet such a diversity of people, it is always interesting.